Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Semester That Never Ends

I have a week and a half left of college before I can bust open a can of bubbly (soda, people! honestly....) and say "Bon Voyage!" to my second year of college. As for now, I am reading books and writing essays. What a wonderful life. So, being the veracious readers that you are, here are a couple books that I am reading and am more than willing to share with you.

The first time I read this book was my freshman year of high school. I love this book with all my heart, and it helped me, being the fabulous plus-sized lady that I am, love myself for who I was. It's hysterically funny, and you will be wishing that Virginia Shreves was your best friend by the end of this book.







My mother just bought me this book for Easter because she is so brilliantly smart and knows that best gift to get me is a book. She also asked me what I wanted and I told her to go find this. Nevertheless! I also liked this book as well. Andrea Seigel has wonderful humor and it gives a wonderful perspective on family relationships.




Happy Reading to you all! :)

3 comments:

  1. Cool blog site! I hope you don't mind if I follow you and all your adventures. If it bothers you please let me know! I will not be offended! I loved your poem. You will have to explain it to me sometime. Very beautifully written! :)

    ReplyDelete