Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Finals Week

It's the week that all college students dread. The week when you have seven essays due, five tests to study for, and three presentations to give. The week where you wear a paper bag over your face because you have had no sleep or time to take a shower. The week where Starbucks and Taco Bell go out of business because you buy out the whole stinkin' store. Well, its Tim Hortons around this area. We don't get a Starbucks.

I thought that my finals week was going to be relatively easy. Six essays and one test to study for sounds sounds like a piece of cake. Ha, I'm so silly sometimes. Although, I haven't had to resolve to wearing a paper bag over my face. Yet.

For all of you studying, I feel your pain. I understand where your coming from. I also have Keurig, so if you need some coffee, you know where to find me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment