Sunday, April 10, 2011

All My Plus Sized Ladies

I am a proud plus sized lady. Not that it has always been that way. I have had my struggles. My Anger. My comfort food bonanza when I am mad about my size which is quite ironic. Obviously. But, through the roller coaster of emotions, the tears, and the the conflict within myself, I always emerge with a little bit more wisdom and a kick butt outfit.

One of the things that I find hard, being the plus sized woman that I am, is that it can be difficult to find stylish clothing. However, all my plus sized ladies, do not fear! I have found a safe haven- a place where I can giggle with insane happiness because the clothes are so beautiful and make me look like the goddess I was born to be.

Forever21 is now carrying plus sized clothing and have been doing so for a short time. I have been shopping at Forever21 since high school, when I was small enough to be able to wear a large, which is the biggest size they normally go up to. Now as a college student, not only I have gained knowledge but a couple of extra pounds, as well. I use the word couple loosely. Very loosely... so loose my pants would fall off.

Ahem, TMI.

So, the good news!

I have found a place to completely redo my wardrobe at a completely affordable price and I am ecstatic. Allow me to share some of my good finds with you.
 Cute, right?

But wait, it gets better...


Yea, they are fabulous. So fabulous that I am wearing them as I type this little blurp. 

Well, that is it for now. I have six books to read for classes this week and while I am an avid reader, I'm not too sure I'm digging all the page flips I'll be participating in this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment