Friday, May 6, 2011

Smart Women Thirst For Knowledge

Its over. I have made it through finals week (like there was ever a doubt about it). All I have left to do is pack up the rest of my room and say goodbye. I still can't believe that another year of college is done and over, just like that. Now, I am walking away with a little sorrow in my heart for those I will miss but the warm memories I made tucked in my front pocket.

Then next year its off to finishing my English Degree (I'll still have a year of college after that) and being the Editor in Chief for The Beacon (our college newspaper).

I'll still be around this summer, with my new job and my newly acquired pink hello kitty fishing pole, writing about all the happenings in my life and maybe a few fictitious accounts that I've come up with myself.

Therefore, I leave you with the parting words my wonderful professor gave me yesterday on my favorite cup of all.




Coffee, anyone? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment